Different types of reports that can be useful in your CRM and where to get more information
Here are some examples of standard reports generated by a charity customer relationship management (CRM) system:
- Donor reports: These reports provide information about donors, such as the number of donors, the total amount donated, and the average donation amount.
- Fundraising campaign reports: These reports provide information about fundraising campaigns, such as the number of donations received, total amount raised, and lead-to-donor conversion rate.
- Volunteer reports: These reports provide information about volunteers such as the number of volunteers, hours volunteered, and the percentage of volunteers who return to volunteer.
- Reports on programme impact: These reports provide information on the impact of the organization’s programmes, such as the number of people served, the outcomes achieved, and the cost per outcome.
- Event reports: These reports provide information about events such as the number of attendees, amount raised, and cost per attendee.
- Communications reports: These reports detail the organization’s communications with supporters, including the number of emails sent, open and click-through rates, and response rates to calls to action.
- Financial reports: These reports provide information about the financial performance of the organisation, such as revenue, expenses, and profitability.
Again, the specific reports available will be determined by the capabilities of the CRM system you use.